I had to mail a 950-page document the other day and I did so in five minutes while sitting at my laptop. I shared this info with five people in the last couple of days and they all were thrilled that I did; they had no idea this was possible and couldn’t wait to try it themselves. Given their enthusiastic reaction, I knew there were plenty of other people who would appreciate this info.
Never again will you have to mess around with printing a document, packaging it up, and making a trip to the post office or overnight mailer. Here’s how:
1) Go to FedEx’s website (formerly Kinko’s).
2) Click on OFFICE/PRINT SERVICES, then PLACE AN ORDER, then CUSTOMIZE.
3) Upload the file(s) you want to print and mail. I uploaded three PDF files and could arrange them in the order I wanted them to print. (You can also upload Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as well as some lesser-known formats.)
4) Follow the instructions the rest of the way. Everything is laid out simply and beautifully. You’ll enter the mailing address you’re sending to, your credit card info, your info and that’s it! You can track your package online, too. The cost will be dependent on volume; my document cost about eight cents per page plus $17 shipping.
That’s it. It’s that easy. Have fun!
ABOUT PHIL BOLSTA
Phil is the author of Through God’s Eyes: Finding Peace and Purpose in a Troubled World, a comprehensive guide to living a spiritual life. Who will benefit from reading it?
Anyone who is on a spiritual path, or wants to start one
Anyone who loves life, or wants to learn how to
Anyone who is happy, or wants to be happier
Here is a two-minute video introduction to Through God’s Eyes.
• an overview of the book
• the complete table of contents
• the Foreword by Caroline Myss
• my Introduction
• chapter excerpts
• a sample end-of-chapter story
• endorsements from authors and thought leaders
Just click on the link below to download your free PDF sampler!
THROUGH GOD’S EYES PDF SAMPLER
Schedule a Mastery Mentoring phone session with Phil to learn how to apply principles of spiritual living more effortlessly and effectively. Priced affordably! Click here to e-mail Phil for details.
Phil is also the author of Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything, a collection of 45 inspiring, life-changing stories from prominent people he interviewed, including Joan Borysenko, Deepak Chopra, geneticist Dr. Francis Collins, acclaimed sportswriter Frank Deford, Dr. Larry Dossey, Wayne Dyer, Dan Millman, Caroline Myss, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Dean Ornish, Dr. Rachel Naomi Remen, Dr. Bernie Siegel, James Van Praagh, singer Billy Vera, Doreen Virtue, Neale Donald Walsch, and bassist Victor Wooten.
Reading this book is like spending a few minutes face to face with each of the contributors and listening to their personal stories. Click here to read unsolicited testimonials from readers. Learn more by visiting the official Sixty Seconds website.
Sixty Seconds was one of three finalists in the General Interest/How-To category at the 12th annual Visionary Awards presented by COVR (Coalition of Visionary Resources) in Denver on June 27, 2009.