I had to mail a 950-page document the other day and I did so in five minutes while sitting at my laptop. I shared this info with five people in the last couple of days and they all were thrilled that I did; they had no idea this was possible and couldn’t wait to try it themselves. Given their enthusiastic reaction, I knew there were plenty of other people who would appreciate this info.
Never again will you have to mess around with printing a document, packaging it up, and making a trip to the post office or overnight mailer. Here’s how:
1) Go to FedEx’s website (formerly Kinko’s).
2) Click on OFFICE/PRINT SERVICES, then PLACE AN ORDER, then CUSTOMIZE.
3) Upload the file(s) you want to print and mail. I uploaded three PDF files and could arrange them in the order I wanted them to print. (You can also upload Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as well as some lesser-known formats.)
4) Follow the instructions the rest of the way. Everything is laid out simply and beautifully. You’ll enter the mailing address you’re sending to, your credit card info, your info and that’s it! You can track your package online, too. The cost will be dependent on volume; my document cost about eight cents per page plus $17 shipping.
That’s it. It’s that easy. Have fun!
ABOUT PHIL BOLSTA
Through God’s Eyes: Finding Peace and Purpose in a Troubled World, is a road map for living a more peaceful, beautiful life. It’s the one book that explains how dozens of spiritual principles interact, how to weave them together into a cohesive worldview, and how to practically apply this spiritual wisdom to daily life.
Who will benefit from reading Through God’s Eyes?
Anyone who is on a spiritual path, or wants to start one.
Anyone who loves life, or wants to learn how to.
Anyone who is happy, or wants to be happier.
Click on the link below to download a FREE 28-page chapter!
SEE EVERY MOMENT AS A GIFT
Click here to visit the Through God’s Eyes website.
Click here to ask Phil to add you to his e-mail list for updates on his blog and books.
Here is a two-minute video introduction to Through God’s Eyes.
• an overview of the book
• the complete table of contents
• the Foreword by Caroline Myss
• my Introduction
• chapter excerpts
• a sample end-of-chapter story
• endorsements from authors and thought leaders
Just click on the link below to download your free PDF sampler!
THROUGH GOD’S EYES PDF SAMPLER
Schedule a Mastery Mentoring phone session with Phil to learn how to apply principles of spiritual living more effortlessly and effectively. Priced affordably! Click here to e-mail Phil for details.
Phil’s eBook, The Logic of Living a Spiritual Life: Supporting a Life of Faith Through Logic and Reason, is now available for 99 cents.
Order it at GodIsLogical.com.
In this eBook, you’ll find answers to questions like:
• What is the cornerstone of a spiritual life, and why?
• What is the secret to liberating yourself from other people’s judgments and expectations?
• How do you reconcile the “free will vs. Divine Will” conundrum?
• Why is there an exception to “Everything happens for a reason”?
Those who worship logic instead of God are only half right. Not only is it logical to believe in God and to live a faith-based life, the existence of a loving, benevolent God that governs all creation is perhaps the only systematic worldview that explains every aspect of life.
Phil is also the author of Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything, a collection of 45 inspiring, life-changing stories from prominent authors and thought leaders he interviewed. The roster of storytellers includes Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, Caroline Myss, Larry Dossey, Rachel Naomi Remen, Bernie Siegel, Dean Ornish, and Christiane Northrup. Sixty Seconds has been translated into four languages: Italian, German, Spanish, and Portuguese. Reading this book is like spending a few minutes face to face with each of the contributors and listening to their personal stories.
Click here to order Sixty Seconds.
Click here to read unsolicited testimonials from readers.
Learn more by visiting the official Sixty Seconds website.
Here is a three-minute video introduction to Sixty Seconds.