My friend Laurie Baum has been getting very positive feedback about her recent astrological forecasts. Many clients and friends have told her that her writings have resonated deeply with them.
Click here to read Laurie’s astrological forecast for 2011.
Click here to read Laurie’s predictions for each astrological sign in 2011.
Given how popular Laurie’s posts have been (combined, they have received over 1,500 views in the last two weeks of December), I wanted to share her follow-up tips on this first day of 2011. Take it away, Laurie!
TEN TOOLS FOR 2011
Given the plethora of planetary patterns pervading planet Earth in 2011, it will be important to periodically slow down, take stock and recalibrate for the turbulent times ahead. Yes, there are big waves on the horizon, but instead of allowing yourself to be helplessly swept along, you can decide that it’s a great time to upgrade your surfing skills. Here are some simple things you can do to stay calm, centered and balanced as the tide rolls in.
• Throughout each day, express gratitude for every good thing that comes your way.
• Every morning, make a list of all you would like to do that you will be proud to have accomplished by the end of the day. Revisit that list at day’s end to see whether or not your goals were reached, reminding yourself that the journey is often more important than the goals themselves.
• Every evening, write down everything in your day that provided you with a sense of satisfaction, fulfillment or joy.
• Slow down. Performing your duties at a leisurely pace will help you avoid emotional exhaustion and an over-stimulated nervous system.
• Take regular breaks from your work to breathe deeply, stretch, meditate or read inspirational writings.
• Walk outside and enjoy the fresh air.
• Pray often, experiencing the presence of peace, love or joy without specifics or conditions.
• Write a letter (saying something good or bad) that you have never had a chance to say to someone you wanted to say it to. Whether or not you ever send the letter, writing it will unburden your soul.
• Hug another person, a pet or a tree. Better yet, give someone a compliment with no expectation of anything in return.
• Give something of material value to someone who may need your assistance. You never know when, where or from whom your kindness will be returned to you.
Click here to view all my posts about Laurie Baum.
ABOUT PHIL BOLSTA
If you feel more stressed than blessed . . . if you have more confusion than clarity about how to live your beliefs . . . if you long to live a richer, happier, more meaningful life . . . you will find a wealth of insight and guidance in Through God’s Eyes: Finding Peace and Purpose in a Troubled World.
Through God’s Eyes is a road map for living a more peaceful, beautiful life. It’s the only book that explains how dozens of spiritual principles interact, how to weave them together into a cohesive worldview, and how to practically apply this spiritual wisdom to daily life.
Readers everywhere are discovering that when you challenge yourself to look through God’s eyes, the world around you changes, and so do you.
Who will benefit from reading Through God’s Eyes?
Anyone who is on a spiritual path, or wants to be.
Anyone who loves life, or wants to learn how to.
Anyone who is happy, or wants to be happier.
Click here to visit the Through God’s Eyes website.
Click on the link below to download a FREE 28-page chapter!
SEE EVERY MOMENT AS A GIFT
Click here to read endorsements from authors and thought leaders.
Click here to read unsolicited testimonials from readers.
Click here to ask Phil to add you to his e-mail list for updates on his blog and books.
Here is a two-minute video introduction to Through God’s Eyes.
• an overview of the book
• the complete table of contents
• the Foreword by Caroline Myss
• my Introduction
• chapter excerpts
• a sample end-of-chapter story
• endorsements from authors and thought leaders
Just click on the link below to download your free PDF sampler!
THROUGH GOD’S EYES PDF SAMPLER
Schedule a Mastery Mentoring phone session with Phil to learn how to apply principles of spiritual living more effortlessly and effectively. Priced affordably! Click here to e-mail Phil for details.
Phil’s eBook, The Logic of Living a Spiritual Life: Supporting a Life of Faith Through Logic and Reason, is now available for 99 cents.
Order it at GodIsLogical.com.
In this eBook, you’ll find answers to questions like:
• What is the cornerstone of a spiritual life, and why?
• What is the secret to liberating yourself from other people’s judgments and expectations?
• How do you reconcile the “free will vs. Divine Will” conundrum?
• Why is there an exception to “Everything happens for a reason”?
Those who worship logic instead of God are only half right. Not only is it logical to believe in God and to live a faith-based life, the existence of a loving, benevolent God that governs all creation is perhaps the only systematic worldview that explains every aspect of life.
Phil is also the author of Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything, a collection of 45 inspiring, life-changing stories from prominent authors and thought leaders he interviewed. The roster of storytellers includes Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, Caroline Myss, Larry Dossey, Rachel Naomi Remen, Bernie Siegel, Dean Ornish, and Christiane Northrup. Sixty Seconds has been translated into four languages: Italian, German, Spanish, and Portuguese. Reading this book is like spending a few minutes face to face with each of the contributors and listening to their personal stories.
Click here to order Sixty Seconds.
Learn more by visiting the official Sixty Seconds website.
Click here to read unsolicited testimonials from readers.
Here is a three-minute video introduction to Sixty Seconds.