My good friend, astrologer and psychotherapist Laurie Baum, delivered this 105-minute presentation at the Harmony Grove Spiritualist Association in Escondido, California, on January 22, 2012. Following Laurie’s talk is a question-and-answer session and a guided meditation and visualization exercise for setting positive intentions.
In this insightful and informative lecture, Laurie explains how to interpret the planetary signs being presented to us as we speed toward a higher age—and what to do about these signs. She also discusses the dynamic changes we are going through personally and societally. She then covers fascinating subjects such as poles shifts, magnetic pole reversals and the Mayan Calendar, followed by astrological predictions for every sign and advice that all of us can use to prepare for these dynamic times.
Click here to read Laurie’s forecast for 2012 and for more information about Laurie.
Click here to read Laurie’s 2012 predictions for each individual zodiac sign.
LAURIE’S INTRODUCTION TO HER 2012 TALK
The Mayan word for 2012 is “Ik Manik.” Ik means “winds of change.” Manik means “self-realization through self-knowledge.”
Indeed, the wind literally will be stronger in 2012 due to a shift of the earth’s polar axis, sun spots and climate change. The year 2012 also provides the opportunity for the winds of internal change to blow due to highly activating planetary patterns that have not come together with such force at any previous time in our lives.
The higher reason for the upheavals and change many people are experiencing at this time is the need for a collective rise to a higher state of consciousness. The external “winds of change” are merely a catalyst for the advent of internal “self-realization through self-knowledge.”
The ancient Greek saying, “Know thyself,” means to know oneself as the ineffable soul, the higher consciousness to which we are eternally connected, in addition to the more widely accepted interpretation of knowing oneself psychologically by recognizing personal patterns and tendencies.
Click on the audio players below to hear Laurie’s entire presentation, which I’ve broken up into seven sections for your listening convenience.
SECTION 1 OF 7
Global Changes • Magnetic Pole Reversal • Pole Shift • Financial and Political Changes • Rise of the Southern Hemisphere
SECTION 2 OF 7
From the 1930s to the 1960s to 2012 • Uranus in Aries—Pluto in Capricorn—Saturn in Libra—What this Means • Governmental Changes • Rise of Feminine Energy • What You Can Do—With Timing • How to Create Balance • The Prophecy for America from George Washington to 2012
SECTION 3 OF 7
Here are ten ways to raise your magnetic resonance to stay aligned with your soul and Spirit in 2012 and beyond.
1) Focus on your heart. The energy of your heart is 5,000 times more powerful than that of your other organs, including your brain. A strong awareness of your heart, of giving, of charity, of compassion, of empathy, will raise your magnetic resonance and guide you to the right people and places to be safe in 2012 and beyond.
2) Meditate. Focus on your spiritual eye in the center of your forehead, become aware of your breathing, inwardly chant “Om.” This activity will align you with your soul and Spirit and raise your personal magnetic resonance so all of your needs are fulfilled.
3) Think positive thoughts. Positive thinking raises your magnetic resonance and attracts you to the positive outcome you give energy to.
4) Visualize what you want to create—and you will electromagnetically attract the object of your visualization.
5) Pray. Your prayers for yourself and others raise your magnetic resonance and increase the magnetic field of the person you are praying for—and the planet as a whole.
6) Affirm. Affirm in your mind repeatedly throughout the day the positive reality you envision for yourself and others.
7) Give as much as you can. Charity opens the way for more abundance to come to you.
8) Practice gratitude. Gratitude opens the way for more of the quality you are thankful for to come to you.
9) Raise your magnetic resonance through physical methods—get plenty of sunshine, clean water, fresh fruits and vegetables, and feel the beneficial effects of negative ions (positive energy) from moving water, rivers, oceans, waterfalls or even rain—God’s way of cleaning the earth to bring positive energy.
10) Simplify. Lower your expectations, especially the unrealistic ones. Focus on what is important. Let go of the rest.
Know that everything will be okay. No matter what happens, nothing will happen that you can’t handle, and nothing that isn’t supposed to come into your life can come if you live in alignment with your soul and Spirit.
GENERAL PREDICTIONS FOR 2012
SECTION 4 OF 7
Solar Flares—Creates Confusion, Accidents, Falls, Head Injuries • Environmental Changes, Redistribution of Water, Weather Pattern Changes • Our Physical Bodies & DNA • Housing & Alternative Living • Geopolitics and the Global Community • Media—the Search for Truth • Spirituality—the Truth Within Us
PERSONAL PREDICTIONS FOR EVERY ZODIAC SIGN
SECTION 5 OF 7
Aries through Pisces • Eclipses
QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION
SECTION 6 OF 7
VISUALIZATION AND GUIDED MEDITATION FOR 2012 AND BEYOND
SECTION 7 OF 7
Click here to view all my posts about Laurie Baum.
ABOUT PHIL BOLSTA
Phil is the author of Through God’s Eyes: Finding Peace and Purpose in a Troubled World, a comprehensive guide to living a spiritual life. Who will benefit from reading it?
Anyone who is on a spiritual path, or wants to start one
Anyone who loves life, or wants to learn how to
Anyone who is happy, or wants to be happier
Here is a two-minute video introduction to Through God’s Eyes.
• an overview of the book
• the complete table of contents
• the Foreword by Caroline Myss
• my Introduction
• chapter excerpts
• a sample end-of-chapter story
• endorsements from authors and thought leaders
Just click on the link below to download your free PDF sampler!
THROUGH GOD’S EYES PDF SAMPLER
Schedule a Mastery Mentoring phone session with Phil to learn how to apply principles of spiritual living more effortlessly and effectively. Priced affordably! Click here to e-mail Phil for details.
Phil is also the author of Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything, a collection of 45 inspiring, life-changing stories from prominent people he interviewed, including Joan Borysenko, Deepak Chopra, geneticist Dr. Francis Collins, acclaimed sportswriter Frank Deford, Dr. Larry Dossey, Wayne Dyer, Dan Millman, Caroline Myss, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Dean Ornish, Dr. Rachel Naomi Remen, Dr. Bernie Siegel, James Van Praagh, singer Billy Vera, Doreen Virtue, Neale Donald Walsch, and bassist Victor Wooten.
Reading this book is like spending a few minutes face to face with each of the contributors and listening to their personal stories. Click here to read unsolicited testimonials from readers. Learn more by visiting the official Sixty Seconds website.
Sixty Seconds was one of three finalists in the General Interest/How-To category at the 12th annual Visionary Awards presented by COVR (Coalition of Visionary Resources) in Denver on June 27, 2009.